A couple years ago I spun up some camel that I had received as a gift from a fellow Ravelry member, into this beautiful light-fingering-weight yarn. I held onto it forever it seemed, because I just couldn't figure out what was worthy of using it for. I wanted it to be something that would be seen, and could be used over and over again, and that wouldn't get a lot of wear and tear with washing.
The other day I realized exactly what I should make with it, a head scarf!
I tried out a new stitch pattern and "winged it," so to speak. I didn't write down my steps as I did it, so I don't have a pattern for this one, though I am going to try to come up with one soon, if I can duplicate it in a way that makes me happy.
Here is an action shot of it being worn after being blocked. Don't mind the model. ;)